Since childhood I’ve been drawn to the beauty, excellence and brilliance in others and have been a natural support person, nurturer and guide for 1000s of people along the way. I am gifted with a sixth sense for seeing the creative genius in others and how it wants to serve the world, along with a sophisticated understanding of human potential and co-creativity.
This path was chosen for me and over the years I have come to embrace my purpose and cultivate these gifts through exploration, knowledge, experimentation and experience. Right now life may not appear to be working in your favour but I am here to re-assure you that it’s always serving your higher self in some sort of way.
That meaning & purpose exist.
I sincerely believe, if you understand the way you are designed and how life really works, then you will have the power to influence and shape your individual circumstances. So if you’re exhausted with progressing yourself and feel ready to claim back your power, get inspired and lead your own life, then I’m the perfect partner for you.
- Trained with the US Coach Institutes, the Centre for Right Relationships (ORSC) & The Coaches Institute (CTI)
- Ran a private practice in Paris for 5 years before returning to Sydney in 2014
- Expertise in the cutting edge Co-Active model & Organisational, Relationship Systems approach
- Trained Body-centered Coach, Creativity & Intuition Coach
- Spiritual Advancement Teacher & Soul Collage Facilitator
My gifts are as a liberator, nurturer and sage.
- My valued roles are guide, mother and wife.
- I’m committed to living my life in an authentic way.
- I’m passionate about improving the human experience.
- I help people clarify their priorities and make conscious choices.
- I support relationships create deeper experiences of intimacy.
- I work to empower lives, one person at time.
My Professional Story
I’m a highly experienced and expertly trained transformational coach and teacher who has helped hundreds of people engage their gifts to create a life of meaning and purpose.
I intuitively began ‘coaching the best’ out of people while working as a communications specialist for corporate, the arts and government organisations.
For more than a decade it was my job to help leaders and management teams translate their ambitions, dreams and goals into practical and achievable action. At the core of every successful campaign were clear values, drive and a passion for growth.
In 2010 I transitioned from advising leadership and management teams to work as a transformational coach. Now I draw on my natural coaching abilities, specialised training, professional expertise and intuitive intelligence to help clients create an inspired life.
I trained with the leading US Coach Institutes, the Centre for Right Relationships (ORSC) & The Coaches Institute (CTI) and ran a private practice in Paris for 5 years before returning to Sydney in 2014.
I bring back to Australia expertise in the cutting edge Co-Active model & Organisational, Relationship Systems approach. I am also a trained Body-centered Coach, Creativity & Intuition Coach, Spiritual Advancement Teacher& Soul Collage Facilitator.
I am Australian with Dutch heritage. I would describe myself as passionate, empathetic, open-minded, energetic, adventurous, fun and wise. I am married to a French man and we have two children.